Amazon Oline Store

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last day of 2009

In another hours time marks the end of 2009 and the start of 2010.

I have been reflecting for the past few days and only started with this blog now.

Reflecting back 2009 , there isn't much that I have achieved except for the birth of my daugther Eva which makes me even more determine to set out goals to achieve for 2010.

There have been alot of memories in 2009. Good and bad ones each taking it's fair share.
There may have been human relationship issues which I did not manage properly. I seek those whom I have hurt to forgive me. There were also happy times which I would put it in my memory lane.

Looking forward to 2010, I have set resolutions in the following areas :
1. Family
2. Health
3. Wealth
4. Self
5. Work

Have you set your resolutions for 2010 ? If you have not, its time.

No comments: